SUBSCRIBE here: http://bit.ly/LQTHYW
Frittata is an Italian style omelet which resembles a crust-less quiche. This version has asparagus and Ricotta cheese in it. Make this for a light dinner with a side salad or for brunch. It is easy, affordable and delicious!
1 lb. asparagus, hard ends trimmed
½ lb. Ricotta cheese
1 ½ cups milk
½ lb. grated cheese such as Gruyere, Cheddar or Mozzarella
1 ½ cups sour cream
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Salt & Pepper
Paprika for sprinkling on top
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spread the ricotta cheese in the bottom of an oven proof, sided dish.
3. Layer the shredded cheese on top.
4. Layer the asparagus on top of the grated cheese.
5. In a bowl whisk the eggs. Add the milk and Dijon mustard. Whisk a little longer.
6. Pour the egg mixture over the asparagus.
7. Carefully spread the sour cream on the egg mixture.
8. Sprinkle with paprika.
9. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until eggs are firm.
CALORIES 358.43; FAT 24.98 grs (sat 13.81; mono 8.21; poly 1.66); PROTEIN 22.56 grs ; FIBER 1.71 grs; CARBS 10.45 grs; CHOLESTEROL 0.00 mg; IRON 2.51 mg; SODIUM 897.32 mg; CALCIUM 516.75 mg
Print your recipe here –