Allrecipes Allstar Nora shares her recipe for sweet pina colada poke cake! Get the recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/273110/best-ever-pina-colada-cake/ and follow Nora: http://sunnydayswithmyloves.blogspot.com/
1 (15.25 ounce) package white cake mix with pudding (such as Duncan Hines®)
1 cup water
3 large egg whites
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 (10 ounce) can pina colada mix
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Blend cake mix, water, egg whites, and oil in a bowl using an electric mixer until moistened. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 23 to 28 minutes.
4. Poke holes into the hot cake. Pour in pina colada mix and sweetened condensed milk. Let cool completely, at least 2 hours.
5. Spread whipped topping over cake. Sprinkle coconut on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
#pinacolada #pokecake #cake
Subscribe to Allrecipes @ http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=allrecipes
Allrecipes Magazine is now available!
U.S. subscribers, subscribe here: http://armagazine.com/subscribenow
Canadian subscribers, subscribe here: http://themeredithstore.ca/p-282-allrecipes-subscription.aspx