Make easy chocolate truffles for you Valentine! Read more: https://www.allrecipes.com/article/how-to-make-chocolate-truffles/ and get the recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/278620/chocolate-truffles-4-ways/
2/3 cup heavy cream
1 (4 ounce) bar semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 (4 ounce) bar bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 (0.81 ounce) package freeze-dried strawberries
10 starlight hard peppermint candies
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup powdered peanut butter (such as PB2®)
1. Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium until steaming, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine semisweet and bittersweet chocolate with butter in a medium bowl. Pour hot cream over chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. Stir until melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla and salt. Pour into a shallow dish, such as a pie plate, cover, and refrigerate until ganache is scoopable, about 30 minutes.
3. Place strawberries in a mini food processor and pulse until finely chopped but not powdered, about eight 1-second pulses. Place in a small bowl.
4. Place mints in a zip-top bag and whack with a mallet about 5 times until coarsely crushed. Transfer to a separate small bowl. Place cocoa powder and powdered peanut butter in small bowls.
5. Scoop tablespoonfuls of ganache and roll into balls; your hands will warm up the ganache if it got too firm. Place on a parchment-lined plate.
6. Roll 3 truffles in each coating, pressing to adhere. Chill until ready to serve.
#valentinesday #chocolatetruffles #valentine
Subscribe to Allrecipes @ http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=allrecipes
Allrecipes Magazine is now available!
U.S. subscribers, subscribe here: http://armagazine.com/subscribenow
Canadian subscribers, subscribe here: http://themeredithstore.ca/p-282-allrecipes-subscription.aspx