SUBSCRIBE here: http://bit.ly/LQTHYW
These roasted potatoes are mixed with canned corn and served with roasted tomatoes. They are an exquisite side dish for any occasion.
We will be using baby potatoes for this recipe which makes it very elegant and special. The potatoes are tender and very flavorful.
1 pound baby red potatoes
1- 12 oz. can corn, drained
½ pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half
2 tablespoons dried thyme
1 teaspoon crushed chili flakes, optional
2 ½ garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Wash and pat dry the potatoes. Place in a roasting pan or rectangular,
sided ovenproof dish.
3. Mix the potatoes with the corn. Drizzle olive oil on the veggies and
4. Add garlic cloves and the crushed chili and mix well. Season with the
5. Place the halved tomatoes in a separate ovenproof dish. Drizzle with
olive oil and cover with the thyme. Season with coarse salt.
6. Place the tomatoes on the top rack and the potatoes on the bottom rack
of your oven.
7. Cook the tomatoes for approximately 10 minutes and remove. Mix in
the thyme without mashing the tomatoes.
8. Cook the potatoes and the corn for approximately 20 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven and serve topped with the tomatoes.
CALORIES 160.69; FAT 5.62 grs (sat 0.79; mono 3.43; poly 0.80); PROTEIN 3.93 grs ; FIBER 4.52 grs; CARBS 26.50 grs; CHOLESTEROL 0.00 mg; IRON 2.80 mg; SODIUM 463.07 mg; CALCIUM 46.77 mg
Print you recipe here – http://thefrugalchef.com/2009/01/roasted-potatoes/